paid to promot

edomz

Pages

Thursday, 1 March 2012

About Selena Gomez

Interval of Birth
22 Sept 1992, Magnificent Prairie, State of arizona ( az ), USA

Birth Name
Selena Jessica Gomez

Nickname
Sel
Selly
Selenita
Conchita



Height
5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Biography

Selena Jessica Gomez was given delivery to to Mandy Teefey and Ricardo Gomez on Sept 22, 1992.
At an beginning age, she moved from New You are able to to Magnificent Prairie, State of Arizona ( AZ ). Perform to Selena at 16, her mom Mandy item products or services recalls current "paycheck-to-paycheck". Selena started out on "Barney & Friends" (1992) as "Gianna" in 2001 where she really discovered her capability. Unfortunately, they lowered her from the series after just two decades. In 2003, she had a very little element in the film Spy Children 3-D: Action Over (2003) and a bit element in 2005 when she conducted "Julie" in Expert, State of Arizona ( AZ ) Ranger: Analyze by Relationship (2005) (TV) with Mitchel Mus so and in 2006 as "Emily Style Garcia" in Thoughts Zapped (2006) (TV) when she mentioned a defeat for the film. She she guest revealed up as "Gwen" in "The Application Way of life of Zack and Cody" (2005) and as Hannah's competitive, the 'evil' "Mikaela", in "Hannah Montana" (2006). Selena's amazing capability came her features in two Disney series, both spin-offs. Unfortunately, neither offer was got until 2007 when she got the element of "Alex Russo" in the amazing series "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007) which she auditioned for three times. In Objective 2008, she designed her first animated film Horton Understands a Who! (2008) and later revealed up in Another Cinderella Story (2008) (V) with Disney Path superstar Drawn Seeley for ABC Family. Her two Disney Path Exclusive Movies King Protection Application (2009) (TV), with real-life BFF Demi Lovato, and Masters of magic of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009) (TV) will both air Summer time season 2009.
IMDb Little Source By: Someone

Mini Biography

Selena Gomez was from Magnificent Prairie, State of arizona ( az ). Her mom Amanda-b [Commonly known as Mandy] Cornett is an France lady from Features, State of arizona ( az ) and her dad Ricardo Gomez is from New Southern region usa. Mom Mandy provided Selena at 16, and her parents divided in 1997. Nearly 10 decades later, she was remarried to Level Teefy. Selena is best known for her element as "Alex Russo" in the offer, "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007), and as "Mary" in Another Cinderella Story (2008) (V). Selena completed a record deal with Artisan Details just before her 16th marriage and is generating an record, due out Summer time length of 2009.

Dark hair and dark-colored eyes


Trivia

Is from Magnificent Prairie, State of arizona ( az ).

Before getting the element of "Alex Russo" in "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007), Selena wasn't a fan of neither magic or the Harry Knitter business business.

Her element design and recommended superstar is Rachel McAdams.

While shooting that animated film Horton Understands a Who! (2008), she conducted Bob Carell's younger lady but she never got to fulfill him.

She became considering doing after looking at her mom, Mandy Teefey.

Her recommended team is Paramore.

She integrated her dog known as Brand from an pet actual estate.

Discovered by Disney in a nation-wide establishing get in touch with.

Sings the design defeat to her Disney Path offer "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007).

Is an only kid.

Has four animals - Brand, Willy, Fina and Wallace.

Her mom, Mandy Teefey, remarried in 2006 to Level Teefey.

Wears a hygiene team that says "True Really like Waits".

She is of Speaking language and France record.

Her mom provided her at the age of 16.

Her parents divided when she was 5 decades of age.

She is known as after Tejano performer Selena Quintanilla-Perez.

She went to Danny Fitzgibbons Middle School placed in State of arizona ( az ).

Her name 'Selena' indicates Heavenly tv television in Historical.

She is a tremendous fan of Ashley Depp and Woman Sovereign.

Both her household and Fernanda Romero are from the same city in Southern region usa.

Has a YouTube offer with her best associate Demi Lovato known as "The Demi and Selena Show".

Has a defeat released and performed about her on YouTube known as "Selena Gomez" by Greg Kurka.

Friend of Jennifer Stone and Jeremy Sumpter.

Involved with the nonprofit Improve Wish for Congo which allows increase interest about the attack against Congolese women.

Participated in the "Runway for Life" benefits for St. Jude's Children Research Hospial. [2008]

Was known as the newest ambassador to UNICEF at age 17 (2009).

Previously in a relationship with Brand Jonas of The Jonas Bros.

Lead performer of the team Selena Gomez & The Group.

In relationship with Bieber Bieber [2010-present].


Selena and her mom, Mandy Cornett (Teefey), said good-bye to household in Magnificent Prairie, State of arizona ( az ) to start a new Way of life in Los Angeles after examining the life-changing information of Selena's new element on "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007).

Is a fan of Britney Enthusiast soldier spears and opinions Britney to be one of her idols.

Huge fan of Fefe Dobson, she secured one of Dobson's screens "As a blonde" on her record "Kiss and tell" and Fefe also co-wrote Selena's hit individual "Round and Round".

For her 2011 music film "Love You Like A Really like Song", Gomez had equine spray-painted bright. This led to recommendations from PETA and performer Lilac about the treatments of the wildlife.

In May 2011, she released her record "When The Sun Goes Down".


Best affiliates with Demi Lovato since starting kid decades. They revealed up together in "Barney & Friends" (1992), _'Princess Protection Program' (2008)_, _'Sonny with a Chance' (2009)_.

Hospitalized with nausea and terrible problems after displaying on "The These days Screen with Jay Leno" (1992). She was later scientifically determined as having actual exhaustion and foods build up [June 13, 2011].

The newest individual ever to be chosen a UNICEF A strong popularity ambassador.

Is affiliates with Taylor Quick.

Personal Quotes

Be yourself always, there's no one better!

I was never the younger lady who considered I need to make sure I look like all the other women. I think you look best when you take a location out.

[on Having Her Own Band] I'm going to be in a team - no Selena Gomez items. I'm not going to be just one artist. I think that I don't want my name linked with it. I usually want to make music that is fun and that grownups and youngsters can jump around to and have pleasant to.

I preferred to be like my affiliates. I put out with women who had bright encounter and red hair and I considered, 'I want to look like them!'

[on re-inifocing she will remain a virgin cellular mobile until marriage] I said, 'Dad, I want a assurance team.' He went to the church and got it gifted. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I'm going to keep my assurance to myself, to my household and to God.

[on wearing a hygiene ring] I've had my team since I was 12 decades of age. But for me it's not something I want to go around saying, 'Hey, look what I have.' It's a assurance I designed to myself and God. I think some people misunderstand that as a design and think everyone's getting one.

[on opinions that she and associate, Demi Lovato had a feud] You can't care (about opinions like that), It's really unsafe what they do to the women available that you can buy.

[on She Lohan and her period in rehab] I don't think anybody should be mean because you never understand what's someone is going through. And it is partly (this) business business, because it is crazy and fast paced. So I think that nobody should be impolite. If this were a frequent individual, you wouldn't be so judgmental. I encounter like people shouldn't determine as much, they should give their concern.

[on displaying she would wish currently someone who is not famous] You form of can't help who you'll slide incredibly energized about. I'd time frame someone who isn't in the organization business in a beat amount.

I really like Katy Perry! She provided me a defeat for my second record.

Everyone wants music released by Katy Perry. I expected her and she was so amazing - she just said, 'Yeah, you can have it.' She was very type.

I don't actually like times. I get unpleasant as I never know what to do.

For me, the person that I really appreciate because they came from this Disney would be Shia LaBeouf. He had his own offer on Disney Path. He was really crazy and I liked his offer. Then he started to do films. Now he is doing really fantastic films and he is well known as an doing expert. I really like him a lot as an doing expert. I think he is lovely, too, so that allows. I think I can be linked with him the most.

I'm going to be Katy Perry for Halloween. I'm going to have the bright hair and the ice cream outfits she did. It's going to be amazing.

[on employing Katy Perry] It is so much fun. It's very soulful and it's form of got her glimmer put together in with my circulation kind-of-a-little techno experience. So it was really amazing and I really liked it. I was amazingly well known, cause I'm a tremendous fan of hers.

[on Bieber Bieber] I really like Bieber. When he first started to come over from The united states his manager contacted me and he just said that he would like to fulfill me and he was just such a fantastic kid.

[on Demi Lovato] I really like her. I really like her and her whole household to dying. I will always talk about amazingly incredibly of her and I always have.

I really like Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Katy Perry. They are all about being themselves and I really like that.

(on going to her firs provide - a Britney Enthusiast soldier spears show) We were in the nosebleeds with my regards. I got the T-shirt and atmosphere continues to be and I just keep into concern it being the highlight of my life! I thought like I was on thought nine!

(on doing a Britney Enthusiast soldier spears recognition for her concert) We employ a Britney recognition, which I'm so energized about, 'cause I really like Britney. I was like, 'I have to do it.' I want to do a mash-up of all her music and just go for it. We're going to do a little recognition. We're going to do her trips, ' ... Child One More Time,' and then I think we're going to try to include 'Toxic' and that stage. And then we might do some of her newest, new items.

(on doing music from Britney Enthusiast soldier spears during a recognition concert) I'm not going to even reaching Britney! She is so fantastic. I wouldn't want to butchers it. I'm just going to pay recognition to her! I'm going to say she is amazing.

(On Rebecca Black's defeat "Friday") I really like it! Finish responsible pleasure! I definitely appreciate her, I think it's amazing that she hasn't taken that volitile style that other kid superstars have taken.

[on her associate, Bieber Bieber] Really, he is amazing. He provided me a deal of his new perfume the other day. (2011)

Where Are They Now

(2005) Currently shooting with actress/singer Lalaine on the set of "Lizzie McGuire" (2001) tv spin-off "Stevie Sanchez" for the Disney Path. She will execute Miranda's kid brother, Stephanie "Stevie" Sanchez.

(2007) Presenting in the TV series "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007) for the Disney Path experiencing "Alex Russo".

(2008) Shooting King Protection Application (2009) (TV) with people Demi Lovato and Samantha Droke.

(April 2008) Managing on Another Cinderella Story (2008) (V).

(February 2009) Began shooting in Puerto Rico for Masters of magic of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009) (TV) for 6 many months. Will also be partly taken in New You are able to Town and LA. Is set to release in Aug 2009.

(June 2009) Home from The united states from shooting Ramona and Beezus (2010) and about to go again to the set of "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007)

(2009) Showed up in an experienced for Borden use.

(December 2011) Selena is set to start shooting a new film (Spring Breakers) around Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...